OFF: Speaker\Cranker

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 25 18:15:12 EDT 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001 23:27:18 +0100, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:
>I wanted to sell their CD at CD Services, contacted them but got no
>reply so if anyone knows them, tell them to drop me a line, please.

I dunno about Jones & the rest, but Scott Pickering is one of the most
difficult human beings in the universe to get in touch with!  I was unable
to track him down to give him his copies of the Hawkwind tribute CD that he
PLAYS ON until I ran into him at Strange Daze last year.  (And it sure was
embarassing when I rang his doorbell, CD's in hand, and it was answered by
some guy who had been living there for the last two years who had NO IDEA
who Scott Pickering was!)

The Trans-Lunar Express set (Speaker\Cranker offshoot) was definitely one
of the highlights of SD2k IMO ... fantastic stuff!

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com