Hawkwind and the legal issues of Supplying partial.......

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat May 26 03:23:36 EDT 2001

mp3 downloads for the uninitiated to sample and discover that there is more to music than the top 10

I would be EXTREMELY curious to know the Hawkwind stance or thoughts on such an issue and of course very interested to hear YOUR opinion on such an issue

as I would dearly love to include such a feature at the ELECTRIC TEPEE

I'm not talking complete songs - just partial snippets - enough for the curious to capture the essence of what IS the most incredible music to ever grace the stereos and concert halls of this fine galaxy and even possibly beyond!!

Mr Tepee