List of homegrown CD-R's

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun May 27 18:48:18 EDT 2001

"Ebay is supposted to NOT be selling CD-R's but they have to be told".

isn't that kind of like calling the police on someone selling overpriced
smoke??

even if it was overpriced, it sure tasted sweet, once you picked out all
the seeds, during the dry spell?????  (I think most bidders KNOW they are
bidding on boots...they want it anyway, as they, like me, don't have
patience, etc., to do CDR's....)

another Mike, who still wants to stay friend to this Mike, but likes seeing
freedom grow greener, taller, fuller, like a Redwood forest......

now if you wanted to send the links to Dave, Richard, Jerry, Alan,
etc....(KRIS)

that IN MY opinion, would be a way.....

let THEM handle it?????

maybe THEY report it to EBAY "scotland yard"