HW: Hairy Warriors

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon May 28 17:46:54 EDT 2001

 have copies of both of these (if I wasn't clear....possibly only 1 or 2
red-shift)
 where's hairless warrior....????
kering thort kirk

 "curse and damn you, all you fall by the hands of the sinner"...
time = ss/pc ratio
 (but I'll lift you out of the pit when the Warrior is delivered)
i have 21 albums and need it on cd lost vinal
 mike c, who is JOKING ....(but not about bainbridge stash)
i have his so fucked up every where i go     keith p.s. that kid

I confess.....this is the strangest post I have ever seen..

I thought I was weird.

no hairless warrior to trade for CD then???