HW: Hairy Warriors

Mich@el B michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon May 28 23:39:44 EDT 2001

****
> I confess.....this is the strangest post I have ever seen..
>
> I thought I was weird.

> no hairless warrior to trade for CD then???

Oh my brain.......   I have a Warrior LP its vinyl is in really good
condition but the front cover has a small section where a price tag might
once have resided?

For the life of me I cannot find any hairs - conclussion - I have a HAIRLESS
WARRIOR
2) This is trick?  :)

What colour hair is it - if a hairy warrior is required I'm sure I left a
few brown ones in the shower?  A little glue an WHALLA!!!!!!!!

>>>OFF<<< Does any one else out there also feel that Wilma Flintstone is the
most desireable woman in the world?