Off BEWARE of emails containing subject - A Virtual Card for You - Virusy things -READ

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Tue May 29 02:38:37 EDT 2001

Dude it's too late were all gonna die.

I'm
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeec
ccccccccccccctttttteeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess this is no worse than the other posts I've seen today.