HW: tour programmes

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue May 29 16:23:32 EDT 2001

In message <5.0.2.1.0.20010529213305.009f9080 at kommsrv.rz.unibw-
muenchen.de>, Denis Regenbrecht <denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-
MUENCHEN.DE> writes
>Hi,
>
>I'm planning to upload scans of all HW-programmes onto my homepage (already
>have 78 Hawklords, 79 MotU, 80 Levitation up in the Gigs section). Beside
>those already mentioned I know that there were programmes for the 76 ASAM,
>81 Sonic Attack, 82 CYM and 84 Earth Ritual tours. I'm sure there were
>more. So if anyone could tell me what programmes exist I'd very grateful.

I'm fairly sure I have programmes from '86 and '88 stashed away, but not
here... it'll be a few weeks before I can check. One of them (I think '88) has
a board game in the middle- the aim is to reach the free festival in the
middle, negotiating various hazards such as dishonest promoters and dodgy
groupies on the way. There are also certain squares which, if landed on,
mean the player has to roll a joint for his fellow-players. It's done in a
comic-book style a la Hawkfrendz. Highly embarrassing or highly amusing,
according to mood.
--
Nick Medford