HW: Hairy Warriors

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue May 29 22:45:14 EDT 2001

the good joe:

"I've just snaffled meself a vinyl Warrior and I have a 'hair' on mine, I
think. Up in the upper right corner of the front cover is a yellowish-orangey
'hair' running from the corner  to almost the d in Hawkwind. (Ennyone else
notice that the LP is a half-step higher, music-wise, than the CD?)"

congrats Joe....
apparently you are now among the owners of the VERY ORIGINAL warrior.

You describe the hair properly.

In mine, it is usually an off-whitish color, but maybe I am colorblind, and
you do describe the exact location.

 which warrior CD are you comparing, as the UK one differs to the USA, and
I wouldn't doubt if they all differ in some ways......
but I think the generally accepted stance would be that the UK version is
made from a UK vinyl source, and the USA one is made from master tapes of
the USA version, which probably is a half step different.....

I await the truth.....

or anything anyone cares to say....

mike