HW: Family Tree.

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Wed May 30 03:08:53 EDT 2001

On Tue, 29 May 2001 16:46:46 +0100, rob burton <rob5burton at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

[snip]

Rob,

I must agree; buy the album. I bought it a few weeks ago and was
immediately impressed. The non-HW non-Dave stuff is really powerful. But
after all it is HW (in one form or another). Hope they can bring all of
these elements together, add in the extra new components,use some of the
guest genius and lay down a brand new full group album (and get it out soon.

Mark