HW: Father and son

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed May 30 05:34:51 EDT 2001

Hi Doug,

I'm pretty much 100% sure that  Rob Heaton also played Bristol Locarno with
hawkwind before or after Stonehenge. Hawkwind were advertised to play but
apartently the band knew nothing of the gig. But seeing as all the tickets were
sold the band came up to Bristol and played.

Don't think the band got paid a penny for it ( now where have a heard about
that recently MMmmm).

Suffice to say due to the happy atmosphere in the crowd we didn't notice Rob
being particularly bad or good.

regards
iain