HW: tour programmes

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed May 30 06:31:22 EDT 2001

Denis Regenbrecht writes:

> I'm planning to upload scans of all HW-programmes onto my homepage
> (already have 78 Hawklords, 79 MotU, 80 Levitation up in the Gigs
> section).  Beside those already mentioned I know that there were
> programmes for the 76 ASAM, 81 Sonic Attack, 82 CYM and 84 Earth
> Ritual tours.  I'm sure there were more.  So if anyone could tell me
> what programmes exist I'd very grateful.

There was a Space Ritual, A Warrior, another 1976 one, one from Reading
'86 a "Monsters of Rock" one from somewhere. I also have an Oval Cricket
Ground one from the early 70's and there are a few more from that era
kicking around. I think bernhard has at least one of them.

If anyone has a spare, I'm still looking for the "In Concert" 1976 one.

FoFP