HW:(OFF) Hairy Warriors

Yum Yum Veggies deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed May 30 09:19:33 EDT 2001

>Is it the UK one with the chaos shield?

basically yes.  But theres the German one that I personally have a love
affair with, maybe because they titled the spine, and there are other
countries that come with a UK sleeve, then there are ones I haven't been
privelleged to yet.

"I'll just have to get all yours..."

this soon will be a real possibility.....

not only the warriors, but the all of thems....

are you 2 any good babysitting 36 year olds ?????
where they go....I go.

I was only joking you with all this you know......

not sure about the recycled vinyl, but I recall an Australian dealer telling me
to not try too hard to get a great one, as they used bad vinyl of SOME kind.
 I didn't say "I" didn't LIKE the "WAY" it sounds......

One of my 3 played pretty good.

Let me know when your ready to "Upgrade" to a shield.....

If that Aussie sleeve is nice, no ring, no sloth saliva stains....

straight swap....