Today is HAWKWIND DAY

keith kirk klkirk64 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 31 02:18:48 EDT 2001

hawkwind are mans last best and perhaps only hope . seriously .,!?,being
from the original earth before time created all of the paralel earths and
those paradox s i do not get buried in a block of concrete but i do hope
someone burries my house in concrete when i leave it.i do wish someone could
ask nick turner <the one with the badges on his leather.> that kid you said
you would help with some trouble ie badges patches " eagles i would love to
save but there are no eagles left and the sherifs men who replaced them hav
had it and being a child in time i abserlutaly love to say no deepist purple