Off:Re: spare a nickel?

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Thu May 31 07:27:14 EDT 2001

On Thu, 31 May 2001 11:32:23 +0100, Layla Thompson <lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK>
wrote:

[big snip]

>I think that the Lakes is a little too far from Stone Henge for all
that..... but I may just be being pessimistic..........

> Either way I think that a coach trip that far would make me very sick!!!
lol...

> (Last time I was on one... I was sat next to a "large" man eating a VERY
smelly fish sandwich the whole way!!! YUCK)

> Layla

Well,

That's either a big fish sandwich or a short coach trip.

Maybe if he had SMOKED fish you could have SMOKED something else and then
the large man and his fish may have seemed less YUCKY!

Mark