In Australia (was Hairy Warriors)

Stephen Lindas Lindas at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu May 31 12:16:18 EDT 2001

I've only heard rumours but any clues on when this world tour might take
place.CHEERS STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill & Cynthia [mailto:freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:19 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: In Australia (was Hairy Warriors)

 > So what are we gonna do about getting Hawkwind over here in Adelaide and
> there in Perth?

There are quite a number of Hawkwind fans in Perth. When it gets a little
closer to the world tour (an announcement) I'll place an advert in the
papers and see if I can drum up numbers.
Being a business they will only come across if there's a  good crowd. They
have to cover costs and make enough for it to be worthwhile.

Regardless of where Hawkwind play in Australia I WILL BE THERE

Bill