Off:Re: spare a nickel?

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Thu May 31 13:09:25 EDT 2001

>>> colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK 05/31/01 05:05pm >>>
On Thu, 31 May 2001 16:50:06 +0100, Layla Thompson <lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK>
wrote:

>HA HA!! funny.... her plaice,,,,, tee hee
>

>BUT.... you REALLY would not believe just how smelly that was!!! I was on
the thing from Birmingham to Portsmouth..... next to the "smelly fish man".
And, little old me being a veggie and all only made it worse......

>(any sympathy at this point would be gratefully accepted.... as this event
will scar me til the end of my days)

>Layla.

Ah! But we veggies are rumoured to have our own forms of revenge!

Colin

We do??

I hope that you are not referring to what I think you are referring to???

Are you??

Please, tell me what you are getting at..... before I say something embarrassing that is COMPLETELY different to what you were thinking of!

ARG!!! I am starting to confuse myself now!!!!

 but, tell me anyway!

 Layla.