BOC: fakes? SFG liner notes revelation

Thu May 31 13:38:40 EDT 2001

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Douglas Pearson wrote:

> Joe Carducci summed it up pretty well in his BRILLIANT book, 'Rock and the
> Pop Narcotic' (highly, highly recommended to the very intelligent fans on
> this list):
>
> "Extra points awarded here for hiding behind what was taken to be crypto-
> fascist fascia when in fact they were all five foot Jews from New York"
>
> Make of that what you will ...

        I feel sure this must be in the FAQ, because I can't think where
else I'd have read it, but this reminds me of the reported interview
question the band got after the release of _Secret Treaties_:

INT.: So, are you guys Jewish Nazis?
BD: Actually, only Eric is Jewish.

        I've always loved that :-) Yours,
                                          Jon

ObCD: Orange Goblin - _Frequencies from Planet Ten_

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk