HW: US Long boxes

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Thu May 31 23:40:09 EDT 2001

The original Xenon Codex had long boxes.  Visually they are neat, but you
just end up putting them away.

If you find them so wasteful as to poke at Pres Bush, why did you get them?
 Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

Oh by the way, I hear Tony Blair wears silk pink panties.  Which are quite
comfortable, or so I've heard.