HW Social Convenor

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Thu Nov 1 16:36:12 EST 2001

Righty-ho...
Nottingham (definitely)
Birmingham - definitely, if we can find out about tickets etc. nobody ever
answers the phone!
Hitchin is an outside possibility, but a social obligation has cropped up...
Christmas do is a 90+%
Any others will be spur of the moment...

ChrisW
NP: In The Court Of The Crimson King (vinyl)