Hitchin

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Thu Nov 1 16:44:07 EST 2001

Based on my experiences with Girlschool, they're a bit haphazard.  It seems
to be run out of the offices that run the market.  The guy wasn't there
when I went in, and the woman I spoke to said that he hadn't actually
printed the tickets at that time, but she took my details.  When I rang up
a couple of days before, he just said "No problem, pay at the door, your
tickets are reserved..." And so it turned out.  It's a funny little place,
but if there's a decent crowd, it'll probably be a fun place for the
show.  Real old-fashioned small town town hall with barrel vaulted ceiling,
acoustically dodgy, but quite intimate.  Shame I probably won't be able to
go...

Cheers,
ChrisW