Hawkwind Collection For Sale

Ian Pointer impointer at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Nov 1 18:29:43 EST 2001

Unfortunately I am forced into selling off my Hawkwind collection. Must of
it is on vinyl (unless otherwise stated) and is in at least 'Very Good'
condition most of it is 'Mint'. If you are interested or want more info
please contact me off list (impointer at yahoo.co.uk). Thank you for your time.

Hawkwind - Gatefold sleeve £15
X In Search Of Space - Fold Out Sleeve + The Hawkwind Log £20
Doremi Fasol Latido + inner + ‘Star Rats’ poster - £15 (ring mark on sleeve)
Space Ritual Alive - Foldout sleeve + Tour Program £20
Hall Of The Mountain Grill + inner  - £15
Warrior At The Edge Of Time - Fold Out Shield Sleeve – £20
Roadhawks - Gatefold Sleeve + poster - £25
Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music + inner (‘Reversed sleeve’) - £10
Quark Strangeness & Charm + inner – £10
PXR5 (banned cover) + facsimile of Pete Frame’s family tree £10
Live 79 £8
Levitation - Blue Vinyl £15
Sonic Attack + lyric sheet -£20
Church Of Hawkwind + booklet - £20
Choose Your Masques - £20
Angels Of Death £20
Zones - Picture Disc - £10
This Is Hawkwind - Do Not Panic - Gatefold sleeve + autographed £20
Live Chronicles + Tour Program £15
Xenon Codex - Ltd Edt Fold Out Sleeve £15
Night Of The Hawk - £10
Space Bandits £5
Palace Springs £5
Electric Tepee Ltd Numbered Gatefold sleeve 1 of 5000 - £15
Electric Tepee CD Ltd Edt Picture Disc (withdrawn) £20
It Is The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous Ltd G/f sleeve - £10
The Business Trip-Live Foldout Sleeve  - Clear Vinyl  £15
Alien 4 - Gatefold Sleeve £10
Alien 4 CD Jewel Case £10
Anthology Vol 1 Picture Disc £10
Anthology Vol 2 Picture Disc £10
Anthology Vol 3 Picture Disc £10
Official Picture Log Book 3xLP + interview LP + badge £30
Friend And Relations Vol 1 £5
Twice Upon A Time - Friends & Relations Vol 2 £5
The Golden Void - £5
Welcome To The Future - £5
Text Of The Festival - £5
Bring Me The Head Of Yuri Gagarin £5
Kerb Crawler 7" £1
Area S4 12" p/s  £2
Chronicle Of The Black Sword – video £5
Live Legends – video £5
Hawklords Whose Gonna Win The War 7" p/s £1
Hawklords 25 Years On + inner - £10
Hawklords Live CD £10
Dave Brock & The Agents of Chaos - £10
Dave Brock - Earthed To The Ground - £10
Robert Calvert – Hype - £5
Inner City Unit - Passout CD + extra tracks £15