HW:Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Thu Nov 1 21:45:55 EST 2001

I don't know what you mean exactly, you have a negative opinion
of me. I'm not interested in defending myself against lies, BS
and hearsay. Thanks for your interest. BTW, I have other interest
other than HW, and I'm doing one of them now.

cheers,

TR

-----Original Message-----
From: Iain Ferguson
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 11/1/01 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: HW:Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

Question,

Nik, how come you are willing to rip people off  (poor cd's and
"hawkwind"
gigs. and yet you try and come across all honest ,matey & love & peace ?
Why do you use the hawkwind link way too much when you have spent more
time
out of the band than in it.?
why can't you get something going under your own merit without
mentioning
hawkwind ?

Regards
iain