OFF: Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Thu Nov 1 22:48:50 EST 2001

Doug,

Thanks for your support and wisdom.
Bullshit baffles brains, and lets have none of it.

best wishes,
TR

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Pearson
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 11/1/01 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: OFF: Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

Would it be too much to ask for a bit of politeness and civility on the
list?

Gentlemen, if you care to debate these issues using this sort of
language,
feel free to contact me off-list and I will gladly discuss them at
length.
Even at your level of conversation, if that's what you prefer.  Or, if
they
need to be discussed in public, would it be possible to do so without
the
use of unfounded insults like "rip off", "weasel", and "greed"(y)?

Thank you for your consideration, and sorry that this message has
nothing
to do with Hawkwind or Blue Oyster Cult (and somebody needs to kick my
ass
for violating my own cardinal rule: "don't feed the trolls").

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com