HW:Q and A with the Mighty Thunder Rider

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Nov 2 04:28:36 EST 2001

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:45:55 -0600, Doug Bates
<Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU> wrote:

>I don't know what you mean exactly, you have a negative opinion
>of me. I'm not interested in defending myself against lies, BS
>and hearsay. Thanks for your interest. BTW, I have other interest
>other than HW, and I'm doing one of them now.
>
>cheers,
>
>TR

Lies, BS & hearsay?

Must have been another Nik Turner who released 2001 A Space Rock Odyssey
and used the Hawkwind name at gigs then.  Funny, I could have sworn it was
you!

COLIN