Hawkwind Metal Shield Kollectable

Duc de Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 2 14:50:58 EST 2001

Hi all

I wish to publically thank Andy G (again) and Susan at
Griffen. Andy suggested quite selflessly that it would
be better for me to contact Griffen directly in the
States than try to pay for shipping from the UK.
Susan's fast actions got the shield in my hands in
less than a week.

I am now the proud owner of (what I am told was) the
last Metal Shield that remaining in the Griffen
Warehouse.  It is number 220 of 500. Since I have a
copy of the CD already I'm definitely keeping it
sealed and the shield itself.

I hemmed and hawed the last few years about getting
this since I learned about it. I am damn glad I did.

Talk to 'yall laterz

Mike

=====
Duc De Montfort