OFF: UFO (was: SD2001)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Nov 2 18:16:36 EST 2001

> >Between Bolton and Marsden, Larry Wallis was the guitar player.
> >So through him, you have Mick Farren & Paul Rudolph & Al Powell
> >connections to Hawkwind.
> >Fastway with Eddie Clarke gets you straight to Lemmy!
>
> Apologies if I'm misreading this post, but I thought Larry Wallis got you
> straight to Lemmy via the *1st* Motorhead album (On Parole). Speaking of
> which, I recommend the EMI remaster, the alternate take of On Parole is
> worth it alone - Wallis just won't stop playing, and when he finally runs
> out of steam Lemmy can be heard to plaintively exclaim 'Larry!'
>
> Stephan

As a Motorhead fan, I've always reckoned that On Parole is possibly the best
album of all.  Where do I get the remaster?  Is it a Virgin/HMV/Our Price
job?  I've got redundancy money to spend (although not very much!)

Cheers,

Rich.