HW: November Tour

Fri Nov 2 19:47:26 EST 2001

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, iain ferguson wrote:
> :
> :How about letting people know which gigs your going to then hopefully some of us
> :will get to meet you before hand for a jar of ale and whatever else comes our
> :way <G>

        I plan to be at Hitchin and probably Brighton. Maybe Walthamstow
also but that one probably not unless I can't do Brighton in the end
(should be at a seminar... ) Yours,
                                    Jon

--
Jonathan Jarrett, part-time bookseller's assistant & medieval historian
Pembroke Cambridge   "I flatter myself that we are almost the only people