OFF: UFO (Wallis, No Shoes, On Parole)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Nov 3 00:47:21 EST 2001

 and I love bragging that the American "On Parole" is actually a
professional copy of my British CD, which was quite rare at the time- (hey
the cover is still great, even if the CD never quite came out equal)

The CD is IMHO their definate best CD, and the only one my friend Jeff
approves of when he mows his lawn drunk with his ass hanging
"out"......hehe....

I *really* wish EMI would have followed through with the vinyl reissue
version, that was supposed to have the bonus tracks on a 45 single.....

drat!
mike