(Nik-HW): PXRalive

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Nov 3 04:57:09 EST 2001

<<"PXR0 over and out I gotta get some sleep">>

PXR0?  no way.

with a pair of trousers like the ones at Greasy Truckers?

was this Doug or Nik anyway- ?

no matter- still insert Robin Trower lyric "what seems so bad now, could
easily change for the better"....
you got gigs.  we got eyestrain.

now, where's some fresh meat, "cause we're the fishes -(caribe)- and all we
do...".

sorry sorry- I'll go find a psychotic link about UFO people underground and
cattle-blood absorption ratios through enzymation to keep me off-list....

-enjoy your weekend -

ps- here's a little sommthin' for ya-   UFO spam, it lays it on so thick,
it's almost as good a MM and the Megaflow...even though it's slightly
"dated"

if you need a tie-in, I think Jon will do it- (I think)

 http://www.trufax.org/trans/orion.html

also- mentioned before - once again- Nik has the Black Metal connection
with his guesting with the Babylon Whores (thanks again to my informant)