OFF: UFO (was: SD2001)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Nov 3 11:02:04 EST 2001

>Amongst other UFO/Bolton stuff, I've got a "The Best of UFO" LP that is
>===============================
covering those years - and it does open with the track "Galactic Love". It's
>not present on either of s/t, Flying or UFO Live.
>Anyone knows anything about the origin of that particular track?

>.joe

  PLEASE TELL OF OTHER BOLTON STUFF- WHAT ELSE DID HE DO?
   my "best of UFO" has the righteous photo of the band on the cover-
German comp. on Profile label, incl Bolton   ....I just took the cover down
off the wall and it doesn't have "Galactic Love".......but I know I had
that song......OH maybe it was that one with the WEIRD cover that I just
remembered-  (wasn't it like a ceiling with stuff dripping or something,
etc?) interesting....
mc

has Phil beat anybody up lately?