OFF: UFO (give her the gun)

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Nov 4 09:47:33 EST 2001

<<it surely was a UFO single; first with schenker and not 'attatched' to
any particular lp. 'give her the gun'/'sweet little thing'. it's also on a
2cd set called the singles collection, or the complete singles, etc etc
that came out in 99(?)
bobm>>

oh sorry-  oops!! (blushing)

so they tainted pure blood with blondielocks huh?  good thing I found a
sealed "Best Of" LP with Galactic L., and another unscathed copy of the
profile comp. last night

I suppose I'll get that CD when I can even though it's faulty...

like Walk on Water and the newer one however-  not bad for a Michael
Michael Motorcycle with a wedge shaped ukulele..