HW:Nikturner.com

dave hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Nov 4 16:14:03 EST 2001

Having just visited this site to see what the Thunder Rider is up to I'm pleased to see that ICU are gigging. Hopefully they'll make it to Glasgow. I admit I did smirk to myself when reading the decription of Hawkestra 2001 i.e. the X-In Search OfSpace years, the Calvert years, more recent times, and so on. Dave doesn't get a mention by the way, may be that it should read the Dave Brock years 1969 - onwards. Just having a laugh!! Arf Arf.

Dave