HW: new website

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Mon Nov 5 03:58:12 EST 2001

Dear BOC-L'ers

I humbly introduce to you Starfarer's Hawkwind Page:
http://www.geocities.com/sjyoules/index.html

I have included a very few bits and pieces that came from elsewhere.  If
you were the original author of anything on the site, let me know and I can
give you the credit, make any amendments you want, remove the offending
material etc..  Apologies in advance if I have trodden on anyone's toes
here.

I also would like someone (but only 1 person, please) to post this info to
the Yahoo Hawkwind group, to which I can no longer post for some whacko
reason...thanks.

All comments welcomed (but bear in mind I'm no web techie).

Enjoy the tour.

Steve
a.k.a Starfarer (my site), Moonglum (here), and Mooongluum (IRC)