new website

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Mon Nov 5 09:15:17 EST 2001

I'm afraid I broke your page....
I was just checking out the sound files, and the last few gave me Yahoo page
errors, which I assumed were of the "file not found" type, but then I read
one: it said something like "This site's download limit has been exceeded."
These sites (Yahoo GeoCities) definitely don't like people not getting
blasted in the face with their banner ads at every possible opportunity.....

KevinSommers
Cogito ergo sum, I think...