HW: Swindon

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 5 11:59:36 EST 2001

In a message dated 11/5/01 10:24:39 AM, tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

<<
 Come on. Osama Bin Laden thinks he's Hassan Ibn Sabha to the extent
> that Mohammed Atta is described as having tied a red sash around his
> head during the capture of the plane. That was the trademark of one of
> the Hashishin on an assasination run.

Or, maybe he thought he was Rambo?

theo

Mastuh Theo,

at least Rambo did his own fighting and and didnt delegate it to others
manly-man that he was...
not that I'd ever seen, or would ever watch, a Rambo movie...

"assassins of allah" was as conceptualized as "urban guerrilla" ; Calvert in
character, play-acting...he didnt make 'bombs in his cellar', didnt wish
'death to all infidels in oil', etc
etc

"<>"

"you're probably wondering why I'm here