HW: A. Davey "Final Call"

Mon Nov 5 16:08:34 EST 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Chris Warburton wrote:

> Alice wrote:
> >I wonder if this album was released or not? And if yes, is it available
> >elsewhere?
>
> I have the "Final Call EP", got it from the Nottingham show on the last
> tour, from the official merch stall.but it IS a CD-R with colour laser or
> photocopied inserts.  It has a serial no. of ELF002
> Tracks:
> Shahadah (5:30)
> Salah (5:35)
> Zakah (3:38)
> Sawm (5:40)
> Hajj (4:00)
>
> Engineered, mixed & Produced by Alan Davey who plays all instruments
> All titles copyright Alan Davey 1999

        That'll be the same sort of preview CD-R he did of _Chaos Delight_
I suppose. How he can do those at a tenner each and object to having MP3s
on his site I'm not sure. But anyway.

        Speaking of which, what's holding up _As Above So Below_
*now*? Anyone know, in the absence of Mr Gilham? Yours,
                                                        Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett          01223 514989
                     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk