HW: Swindon

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 5 16:55:08 EST 2001

In message <000701c16638$f8536060$6346efc3 at ghostwheel2>, Alice
<coral at APORT.RU> writes
>Oh... how I hate all this stupid political correctness!

????

Political correctness is odious because it seeks to impose a particular view of
the world. But everyone here is merely musing on their own personal
feelings on the matter. No-one has attempted to say that everyone else
should agree with them. Quite the opposite in fact.

For what it's worth I think the discussion on this has been quite intelligent,
but if you find it stupid, well, we can agree to differ...

;)
--
Nick Medford