HW: Swindon

David Blair drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM
Mon Nov 5 19:26:42 EST 2001

In article <Tuh7FFAd8x57EwNn at hermit0.demon.co.uk>, Nick Medford
<nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>In message <NAEDIJPDFOIPJFDHKIAJEELACDAA.novadrive at home.com
>>, KevinSommers <novadrive at HOME.COM> writes
>>How about the from the "Live In Space 1990: The Never Ending Story Of The
>>Psychedelic Warlords" version?

IMO that's a fairly weak version. My favourites are Reading 86 and the
1977 live one on Weird 5.

>Ya got me there, I never heard that one!
>
>Can someone post details on that album? How much of it is otherwise
>unreleased?
>--
>Nick Medford

IIRC it was an Italian release,  The Neverending Story of the
Psychedelic Warlords was a book that came with a (30 minute) CD 'Live in
Space 1990'. Recorded 5th Nov 1990 in Leicester.
Tracklist - TV Suicide, Back In The Box, Hassan I Sahba, Images, Hi-tech
Cities
Lineup - Brock, Bainbridge, Chadwick, Davey, Wishart
--
David Blair