HW: Swindon

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Mon Nov 5 20:17:14 EST 2001

CD "EP" which came with the Italian book of the same name, with text by
Brian Tawn and translated into Italian by Gigi Marinoni, part of the
Sconcerto Series from Stampa Alternativa/Nuovi Equilibri.  The companion CD
contained fantastic versions of TV Suicide, Back In The Box, Paranoia,
Assassins of Allah, Images (the same version later used on the Griffin
reissue of palace Springs), and Hi Tech Cities (Dave Brock demo, different
version than available elsewhere).  The first four songs were unreleased
elsewhere.  The disc ID is SCONC.019.

KevinSommers
Cogito ergo sum, I think...