HW: Swindon

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Nov 5 21:51:34 EST 2001

DP
>>Even better than the '77 version on Weird 5 is the '78 version on the 'Live
>>at the Bottom Line' LP (IMO).  It had replaced "Reefer Madness" as the set
>>opener by then, and it starts with a great spacy synth/violin intro before
>>breaking into a blistering version of the song.

agreed. seconded. Can't beat the squeak.  It squeaks. In fact the squeak of
that album I find addicting in a unique fashion-  the squeak is so squeaky
cool, it outsqueaks the poor quality......(JMHO)

the song would make me uncomfortable at this time......so I guess they
should keep it in......

Yule Ritual amazed, blew, razed, scorched, freshened, uplifted-  highly
recommended-  strong CD-  only played once so can't disect-  not talented
enough.