HW: Swindon

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Nov 6 15:01:23 EST 2001

Well, I'm not certain but that was the impression I got on Tim's
homepage, I don't remember his adress but You can get there from
http://www.planetgong.co.uk there's something there that goes
something like "Hawkwind cancelled all Tim Blake's gigs on their
autumn tour", I don't know if I remembered correctly...

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor