HW: Swindon

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 6 15:42:04 EST 2001

In message <v04205500b80df10f3cf5@[62.20.239.175]>, Kenneth Magnusson
<bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM> writes
>Well, I'm not certain but that was the impression I got on Tim's
>homepage, I don't remember his adress

http://moonweed.free.fr/

It does indeed say that HW have cancelled all his appearances. Wonder
what the story is.

I don't like Tim Blake's singing, although I can never quite work out why, as
he *can* actually hit all the notes, there's just something about the timbre
of his voice that makes it sound unconvincing. But his awful cliched lyrics
are the biggest turn-off. If he made purely instrumental music, I suspect he
would get a lot more of the recognition his synth skills deserve.

Good version of Lighthouse on Yule Ritual though.

(cue for someone to jump in with "Ah, but have you heard the version on
The Highly Improbable Saga Of The Vanishingly Obscure? It's amazing! Or
what about the one on The Incomplete and Unsubstantiated Myths and
Apocrypha of Hawkdom? 'Cos that one's a killer!! Although... it's only on
the Albanian import version, obviously")

;)
--
Nick Medford