Hitchin

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Nov 7 01:09:07 EST 2001

Haphazard perhaps, but he's helpful all the same.

For HW, I wanted to order in advance and have the tickets held at
the box office.  Well, there isn't a box office; as you say,
advance tickets are sold out of the Market Office nearby.  He
asked if I could drop by to purchase my tickets -- I pointed out
that it's not exactly convenient from Toronto :-)  So he kindly
made an exception for me; I'm to pick up my tickets at the Market
Office (i.e. during normal office hours, NOT at gig time).

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada