OFF:UFO con't

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Wed Nov 7 03:24:19 EST 2001

        Hej,

        As for Mick Bolton, the word I heard two years ago was that he still
plays a lot of guitar and he and original drummer Andy Parker get together
most every Sunday and jam with a bass player. He is suppose to have loads of
recordings as well.

        As for the guitar players in between Bolton and Schenker, it is true
that Bernie Marsden and Larry Wallis played. I have a piece of a live show
with Bernie Marsden playing with UFO, but according to a big trader in the
UK, no recordings with Wallis exist.  Several live shows with Bolton are
around with Kiel 71 being the best of them. Marque 1970 has some good stuff
as well..

        Back to Hawkwind.... when will Voiceprint and the band decide to use
the BOC-L resource to start to get the fucking packaging correct on their
releases. It is just plain stupid to release this stuff with some many
mistakes..

        scott

        ObCD- Bedoiun- Chester Oct 4th, 2001  (horrible show... Alans voice
is shite.. I think singing like Lemmy in Ace of Spades has trashed his voice
and the soundman at the show should be shot.. Great show if you want to
learn the bass and espeically the drums parts.. virtually no guitar in the
mix a lot of the time..