HW: Social Convenor - assistance required

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Wed Nov 7 05:17:41 EST 2001

Come on, help these people out.  They need beer!
Fill in the blanks.

http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/BOC.html

From:    Eric Siegerman <erics at TELEPRES.COM>
Subject: Re: HW Social Convenor

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 07:33:32AM -0500, Z E Itgeist wrote:
> More updates at
>
> http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/BOC.html
>
> But no-ne seems to actually want to meet pre show

Well, I want to meet!  But so far, I haven't seen locations for
*any* of the gigs I'll be at -- and having never been to any of
the towns/districts before, I can't exactly offer suggestions :-(

Will Arin and I be reduced to picketing the venues with BOC-L
signs, waiting for some kind list-member to say hello?

HELP!!!

Cardiff
Hitchin
Poole
Torquay
Salisbury (though if the timing works out, I might just go to
           Evensong at the cathedral instead; I'm told it's
           exquisite)
Brighton
Walthamstow

Thanks.