HW Social Convenor Do you live in Cardiff !!!!!

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 7 05:28:50 EST 2001

Eric, Arin..

Me and the zimmer twins will be making our way over to Cardiff on the 16th.
We will be doing beer from about 4pm near to the hall. I have heard that
the Coal Exchange is on Cardiff Bay and there are a number of bars locally.
However I do not know this area as I live 40 miles away in Bristol ( hey
hawkwind why no Bristol or Bath shows doesn't richard live in bath anymore)

Anyhow, I am trying to find someone that does know this area and a pub that
we can do beer in. This may fail miserably and therefore we need to know if
there are any CARDIFF people on the list that can help.....

Anyone recommend any pubs ?

regards
iain