Manchester

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Wed Nov 7 12:56:31 EST 2001

yeah, i would....

 gladly!

 BUT!

 The little GIT has pissed off for the 2nd time cause he can't handle being ALIVE.

 He has vanished AGAIN.

 After running up phone bills and electricity bills and eating my food for three months without giving me a PENNY.

 He has left without saying anything.

 he is a selfish little runt and if I ever have the missfortune to see him again. I shall make him pay of his dept to me (bearing in mind I am VERY in the red at the minute, and I'm still a TEENAGER!!) with his own blood if he isn't carefull!

 Layla. xx

>>> freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU 11/07/01 02:54pm >>>
Wish him a good time. Say "Hi" to the runaway "crow eater." He'll know what
I mean...

Cheers
Bill