OFF: new groups

Jerry Guizar jguizar at STNY.RR.COM
Wed Nov 7 23:58:01 EST 2001

From: "ANDREW GARIBALDI" <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>

> Burnt Noodle (exceptional psych songs and instrumentals - CDS sell it now)
> Cellular Structure (ex-Spacehead - synths and guitars, mostly synths -bit
> like space-rockier Tim Blake - superb and in stock now)
> Pharaoh Overlord (stoner rock - great stuff)
> Colour Haze (not a clue)
> Elevator Tribe (I've heard described as Floyd/Porcupine Tree like) (not a
> clue)
> Johnson Noise (not a clue)
>  Lamp Of The Universe (sitars and guitars and stuff - very heady - better
> than Saddar Bazaar though)
>  Liquid Zoo (know 'em - can't remember - that good, huh?)
> Majestic Scene (not a clue)
> Magic Carpathians (not a clue)
> Ole Lukkoye (something to do with Faust? boring album IMO -
non-conformist)
> Spids Nogenhat (say what??? - not a clue)
> Skye Klad (lots of people like them - I found their brand of space/psych
> rock a bit disappoinitng,but then who am I to say....)
> Tales, Vibravoid, Wide Scope, and Yat-Kha.
> (not a clue - help me Jerry - are any of these with CD's - worth selling?
> bring them on.........

   Some of them may be available on vinyl only. I guess I'll have to pick
a few up and send them to you. I'll get in touch with you about some
of the others you have in stock. I'm going on vacation in a few days
and I'm not sure how much access I'll have to computers ( I really
need the vacation for a break away from things).

Jerry