OFF: Porcupine Tree / Delerium

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Nov 8 01:05:54 EST 2001

Alex asked...

>Anyone know if Porcupine Tree is still with Delerium Records?

Um, no...they left Delerium three albums ago, if you count "Recordings" as a
'third' official Snapper release.  "Stupid Dream" and "Dimbulb Sun" were
both on Snapper also.

Delerium is still releasing old PT material though, like the Voyage 34 disc
and a compilation of everything up to Signify.

>Subsidiary question: whatever happened to Delerium's website?
>www.delerium.co.uk redirects me to the Freak Emporium???

I dunno, though I've never thought there was much difference between the two
- perhaps they just consolidated the label website with the mail order
website, though I would think that would be rather weird.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  I e-mailed Record Heaven not long ago asking about the supposed
release of DarXtar's 'Tombola' on their label (which wasn't mentioned on
their website or anywhere else from what I could tell), and got no answer.
What the hell is the deal with that album anyway?!?!  It's like it was
recorded in the pages of a Douglas Adams book or something.  Certainly
there's some non-zero probability that it actually exists, isn't there?  On
that note, did Juba ever release 'Atomic Dogs Don't Bark'?  Am I even here
right now?