HW: Test-tube Conceived

Dave Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 8 08:25:34 EST 2001

Hi Chris

>Does anyone know anything about the Robert Calvert _Test-tube Conceived_
>abum?
>I have it on CD and there's no information on the sleeve besides the
>tracklisting.
>When was it released, who wrote what bits, who plays on it, was there more
>to it (any companion works or other related texts), are there any reviews
>online?

1) 1986
2) All comps credited to RC
3) Line up as follows:

Martin Holdcroft - Guitars, keys, tape cut-ups & cover photo
Dave Anderson - Bass (album recorded at DA's studio)
Brian Snelling - Additional keys
Julie Waring - Backing vox
RC - Voice, synths, programs & percussion (also credited as producer)

4) Other than lyrics printed on the sleeve, there's no other info. that I
know of.

Hope this helps

Dave